World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a nice day it was after all the wind we have had this week, got of to a slow start, I don't like N/E Breeze seems to slow the fishing down.
After catching a lot of doggies we had a little move to shallower water, waved to Ron as we went by:clap2: :clap2: then into 25ft of water first cast was a 13Ib TOPE taken on mackerel chunk best this year followed by two good roker both doubles biggest 12IB.

The rest of the day was good with a lot of hounds and quite a few were double's and they were nearly starries all taken on crab.

This week we are going looking for the big tope LOL as long as the wind is not blowing.........:fishing1:

Attachments

15,082 Posts
Nice report and pics there Kris!...I take it you went west and north of me?...Nice to see you had the bigger hounds.
I wasn't going to bother looking for them again for another 2 weeks....You just changed my mind!

Ron

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No from were you were fishing I followed the the tide about 5miles S/W:secret: LOL. in a nearly stright line there seems to be a lot of hounds there, lost a couple of nice ones at the side of the boat as well. From what I heard the other boats had done quite well futher over as well.

Kris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts