World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got there around 10 fishing with rag tipped with squid but of no avail was very quite untill some other guys with a bit more knowlege arrived at 1700 and i asked what they were using they said lug but he gave me the tip not to tip and so i did and in five mins we were catching quite consistantly from 5 to five in the morning with a lil kip from 11:30 to 02.30 in total we caught 16 bass 3 over 19 cm rest under at various sizes 1 nice size sole 1 small dab 1 whiting all went back but was a very nice session oh if your down there at 6 youll also see the crazy naked guy walking about with his dog :yucky: we left at 10 this morning

250-300 meters to the right seemed to pick up fish (no snags)but a guy 100meters extra to the right didnt have a bite all night

thanks to the guys to my left for the extra lug and tips

will be fishing dunwich again best fish session ive ever had

·
Fishy Jim
9,137 Posts
think i will have to hit dunwich next,......seems to be producing quiet a few bass at the moment.:g::g::g:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one guy said hes only blanked twice in 10 years and he goes down there about once a month :) just use rag nothing elese was working
we tried
mack
sardine
prawn
lug
squid
mussle
cockle
sand eel

but only rag was working and you dont need huge ones either we were using half worms seemed to work quite well

sole were coming in around 3am 1 hour before high tide

HTH

1 - 3 of 3 Posts