·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/IMG]
any ideas lads,

THATS IT I GIVE UP WITH THE SODDING PICTURES

C
AN ANYONE TELL ME WHY I'M ONLY GETTING A WHITE SQUARE WITH A RED CROSS??

GO TO POST 9 FOR PIC,WHAT A EFFORT THAT WAS

G

·
Still not got it quite right! What I do is to copy the URL Link. Then in WSF click the 'Picture Box' , it will then open another small window to paste the link into. Paste it and hit enter.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
If you know anybody who has just bought a scanner, chances are it'll have Adobe Photoshop Elements bundled with it. That is great for resizing images and saving 'em as JPEGS - even gives an estimate of the filesize before you save! Worth asking around.

Cheers - John

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks lads,im not going to give up,thanks for your help and patience.:notworthy

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BINGO !!!!!!!,dont know how i done it but i have,what is it ??,cick on image to enlarge

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Having blown the picture up even bigger to see what it is. from that photo and angle looks a bit like a rockling but it it very difficult to see properly.

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
Looks like a shore Rockling ,have a look at the other thread about rockling ID on this page.

·
Registered
937 Posts
BINGO !!!!!!!,dont know how i done it but i have,what is it ??,cick on image to enlarge
Well done in finally loading the pic.:clap3: It is very difficult to see it, especially against the background, even when blown up. Could be a rockling or the smallest ling i have ever seen!
Like a lot of the guys have suggested before, open up a free `photobucket`account, then you can just copy and paste the pics straight in to WSF from there. They are always a good size and its so very easy.
Regards,
Rich

1 - 20 of 38 Posts