World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Team Loonz
8,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great sess on the mullet this evening.
Seems like the bread bag I left suspended in the water did its job at keeping the fish in the swim.
First cast I was into a decent mullet which fought like mad and took over 30 mins to tame.
Simon bassman,jeff roamer and nathan turned up for a chat just in time and nathan netted my fish for me......cheers mate.
I could have sworn it was a huge fish and was a bit embarrased when up popped a 2lb 12oz fish.
Simon and co headed off to a deep water mark to fish with the big sticks and I continued with the mullet.
They were biting like crazy and to cut a long story short I ended up with 7 mullet.
4 small ones and the 3 biggest going 2lb 8oz,2lb 12oz and 2lb 13oz.
I had to drag myself away from there as I had to get home for tea then join up with Simon,jeff and nathan for a ray/conger bash.
Had my tea now so off to pick up Kyle and out for an all nighter.......sleep is for wimps.

some pics

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Good morning Richard (R10R),

Extra Special session last evening and delighted to read that the Bread Bags have done what it said on the tin. I have 10 plus left if you require any more. I bet you are in bed at this moment and won't be reading your correspondence for an hour or two.

Well done on the session,

Best regards,

Ticker (Derek)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Excellent fishing again Richy. I don't know why but I found the use of the bread slice to show the relative sizes of the fish very amusing, it would be cool if you tried to catch them on fishfingers which I'd probably find even more amusing (I've been told before that my sense of humour can be a bit strange). :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.