World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished again tonite, another decent session resulting in 1 small eyed ray at 1.5lb and one lost, snapped my 22lb hooklenght when i was lifitng it up. was ony about5lb so line must of been dodgy.
also managed 9 dogs and a whiting.
another nice night, no pics tonite as i was by myself but should have pics of yesterdays session soon

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,617 Posts
well in there m8 - good session again.....

this secret mark seems to be throwing up a lot of decent rays lately - well done!

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Bloody hell mate, give the fishing a miss for a day and take your missus out:kissing: She might let you go on seahawks adventures then hehehe. Unlucky on your lost ray, the line only needs to be nicked on the rocks and its koofed then. What was the weed like tonight??

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
fished again tonite, another decent session resulting in 1 small eyed ray at 1.5lb and one lost, snapped my 22lb hooklenght when i was lifitng it up. was ony about5lb so line must of been dodgy.
also managed 9 dogs and a whiting.
another nice night, no pics tonite as i was by myself but should have pics of yesterdays session soon
unlucky m8:schmoll: theres allways a next time TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bloody hell mate, give the fishing a miss for a day and take your missus out:kissing: She might let you go on seahawks adventures then hehehe. Unlucky on your lost ray, the line only needs to be nicked on the rocks and its koofed then. What was the weed like tonight??
haha rays are more important
wasnt really bad atall mate, think i had 3 casts with weed on,

bad side was i took my brothers cheapy rod down to mess about with the dogs and a wave came over nd took it in, hadnt set it up at the time and was jsut lying against a rock, gona have to tell him doh!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts