World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As Ken (Ivor Birdy) has already posted a great day yesterday here are a few more photos and a little report with a little more info :whistling

ken was first in with a doggy which pleased him as he had been having a run of blanks and was rubbing off on me and Vasbyt so we were happy when he landed this fella

I had a couple of doggies and Karl was pulling fish up with his drop net

but nothing on rod and line until this monster came up

Now during the day there were a few problems so to reflect this i have renamed my fishing pals to

Ivor Birdy will now be known as Ivor Seagull
Vasbyt will now be known as Crack off Karl
:whistling:whistling:bleh::bleh:

All in all another good day with the usual session long banter and was also good to meet Wrasse Bandit. I stayed until 9.30pm and ended up with 5 doggies.

looking forward to the next installment of our fishing adventures.

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
Nice one lads, you look like your really enjoying yourselves

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
well done steve mate(**** thought you lost that pic) but a good day and good banter. and we met a new forum member (more friends=more marks=more fishing=:1a::1a::1a:) and i met my two mates fom 12 years ago who i'll bet you'll see on here in short order:whistling

·
Team Rig Maker
19,817 Posts
Nice one steve, I must say the pier humper came in for some stick and he wasn't even with us

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Nice one steve, I must say the pier humper came in for some stick and he wasn't even with us
hey karl thats par for the course and he's casting 6 mile on holiday (and he would have hit the jetski's) lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts