World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going from my other GB3 Lite thread you guys like the build quality of Nuno Paulino the Portuguese rod builder http://canasmadeinportugal.blogspot.com/

This was built for me last year and it was the first rod Nuno built for myself and his first zziplex he worked with, As i love my country i wanted an Irish/celtic theme all over it. So i told Nuno he can do what he wants to it just surprise me and that he did, Lets say you couldn't miss this rod on the beach.
Hope you like it and Nunos attention to detail.

Hardware used was Fuji stainless k-series alconite guides and fuji stainless plate seat from guides and blanks.com

Attachments

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

WOW! Now I liked the other one you showed us,but a Primo Synchro done like that....bloody pure talent and perfection!!!

Spend some evenings down them strands and I hope you land some memourable Bass my friend...:clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

WOW! Now I liked the other one you showed us,but a Primo Synchro done like that....bloody pure talent and perfection!!!

Spend some evenings down them strands and I hope you land some memourable Bass my friend...:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Some people hate it some love it thats what custom rod building is all about, Glad you like it and understand it. the photos don't do it justice you will just have to get one built so you understand me:clap2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts