World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Dudes

Although the swell had gone and the winds had dropped thought i'd give it another go this weekend, still a bit of colour..

After the Lord Mayors show last weekend, wow what a change

Started at Authmithe

Crabs stripping bait as fast as you could get it out there. One suicidal cod 1 1/2lb.

Left for the drop at East Haven, fished it down, weed had gone, mostly piled high on the beach. One cod 1-2 lb not weighed put straight back crabs still working over time.

Headed up to Bally's via McD for a coffee and a reassess.

Headed of to Vicky park to park up, met a couple of guys at the diving board they had no luck either.

Woke in the morning to try the cliffs and a couple of deep water marks, zip, nought, nil, bugger all (6 hours worth)

Back to the harbor for a chat and a bite to eat, waited for the tide to come up a bit then headed to Bally's, not even a sniff. Met a newcomer to this game and hoped i helped him out a bit (keep at it Tom you will catch).

Well with the bait gone and me pi**ed off it was time to head back.

Will wait for the next blow, hopefully soon,

Sometimes god works in mysterious way, i say bugger him and go fishing again and again.

Best of luck dudes where ever you are going, most of all be safe. Tight lines.

TF

·
Registered
14,635 Posts
Well done on get fish... A couple of mates were up at the cliffs Friday night Saturday morning never had a fish.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts