World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you Captain birdseye, much appreciated. Me and 2 mates fished Crail just at the Go-Cart track, big rock there. Not much happened in the first 4 hours, fished tide 2 hours out then 2 hours in.We then switched to anstruther peir (got sick of losing tackle without catching fish) Caught nothing from Anstruther pier either, so I'm afraid I blanked again. there was plenty of fish weighed in , including and 11lb cod which took £1000 prize money. This was caught from Crail, but further south towards the pans, I think. Some good bags weighed in up to 20lb. Wind was wicked and freezing, a good colour to the water and as darkness came so did the fish. Totally enjoyed the whole thing even though i blanked.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
also fished match harryo had a look down where you were but too busy so went up to cellardyke .
had a few fish between us but only to 4.5.
red fish as well so probably resident and once gulley was cleaned out had to move on good day though enjoyed it.
any idea who won as we left early.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont know the guys name but he was a slim guy with a beard and was one of the guys running the comp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts