World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
In anticipation of getting my Short Arm pass VERY SOON, any tips and bits of advice that you lot would like to give me?? PLEASE??

·
Registered
472 Posts
How much are the licences for the arms these days ?
If I buy a pass for the long arm is it true that you can then fish the short arm with the same pass.

Also next to the arms toward Swansea way there is another short peer with huge giant concrete jack type thingies at the bottom. (and its free)
Has anyone fished this mark. I here there be Conger which come in and feed within the spaces between these weird concrete things.

Though I have never fished them.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Biogenesis said:
How much are the licences for the arms these days ?
If I buy a pass for the long arm is it true that you can then fish the short arm with the same pass.

Also next to the arms toward Swansea way there is another short peer with huge giant concrete jack type thingies at the bottom. (and its free)
Has anyone fished this mark. I here there be Conger ere.
Best answer I can give is:

The short arm permit will cost you £26.50 (ABP)

The Long arm Permit will cost you £40.60 (Corus)

As far as I am aware you need to buy one for the short arm and one for the long arm.

The pier that you are on about is I think is JackStones Pier in Aberavon, and yes it is free, nothing, sod all etc!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
:D Sent cheque off Wednesday, recieved permit today. :p
How about you Phil, did u get yours???? :D

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
RadioKaos said:
:D Sent cheque off Wednesday, recieved permit today. :p
How about you Phil, did u get yours???? :D
Still waiting!! What I have been told is that they were sent off on the 26th

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Big dee said:
who/where do i get in touch with to obtain a permit to fish the short arm any contact info would be greatfully recieved. :confused:

Phone this number and ask to be put through to Swansea
Easy as that, they will send you required forms. Just fill in form and send back with a S.A.E. and cheque/P.O. for £26.50

1 - 9 of 9 Posts