World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all. I just joined the web site today.

I live in Margate and fish most of the south east coast.

I was wondering if theres any good bass showing yet and where.

I was thinking of trying off the Lido tonight with some crab, not sure might fish minnis bay or reculver.

G

·
Welcome to the site mpt. Shore fishing is not my thing but I believe there are a few Bass about. As for where, someone will pop up soon and point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I was just looking for a little outing tonight. A few people (Creedy/Goosey/Myself) are kind of arranging a meet.

My plan is to get to Minnis after putting my little'uns to bed at 7pm - so probably around 7.30 ish.

I have a silver forester - I'll pm you my number in case...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the reply. They should be showing soon, shame about the cold snap next week.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi flounder two thanks for replying. sorry got a few problems with my computer.

I wouldnt mind trying minnis at least i wont lose any tackle.

got plenty of live local peeler so it might be worth trying over the rocks somewhere.

if i turn up at minnis it will be about 7ish too. i've got a black corsa. might see u there.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hi fellas. My (probably slightly older kids) go to bed around after I get back from London, around 8.30, so give me a while to get over from Whitstable and I'll pop along. I've got a dark blue Ford Galaxy (people carrier-thingy).

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Bit late this reply but the best chance of a bass near to where you live would have to be Minis bay/cold harbour.

Whop.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
There have been small bass at dungie all winter.

Local reports suggest that other fish have started to move into the area but I cant say more - walls have ears y'know!
I am wondering if the plaice are about yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts