World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Lovely cod conditions today, cold calm and sunshine. I had another 2 cod today biggest 15lb and 4 congers to 30lb so not to shabby.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
I fished 18th on a boat around 1m east of IOW - 7 cod, first fish, (and the largest one), 24.5lb, then none below 10lb thereafter ... large squid baits, all at anchor.
That's a stonking day, better update you profile details now as it still says 7lb cod as one o your best catches lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oi oi skillpot....primo had a cracking day..myself..had a nightmare..1 f"ing whiting all f"day..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..i hear a 30+lb cod was caught culver today..i was only talking to primo this morning about culver...grrrrrr.lol:giveup:...ps sounds like you had a cracking day 2....

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
culvers a cracking cod mark mate. a friend of mine has had 3 over 30lb here the last few years. seems to be better late cod season, now onwards i guess. had a few there in january.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
conger? ****ing sick of the buggers, probably had 50 of them this winter, they stop me catching proper fish lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.