World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my 17 foot Sea Nymph isn't going to be ready for 2 or 3 months, i was wondering if im gonna have to wait until next spring/summer to get out and fish or is there decent fishing to be had off the east or west coasts during the winter, weather permitting? I live in central Sutherland with Golspie and Brora only 20 odd miles away, and the west coast an hour or so away. Any encouragement would be gratefully recieved, as i really dont want to have to wait until next spring to get out on my boat! Cheers, John.

·
Registered
380 Posts
weather permitting the charter boats still go out so somethings gotta be there ;)

·
Registered
14,635 Posts
As my 17 foot Sea Nymph isn't going to be ready for 2 or 3 months, i was wondering if im gonna have to wait until next spring/summer to get out and fish or is there decent fishing to be had off the east or west coasts during the winter, weather permitting? I live in central Sutherland with Golspie and Brora only 20 odd miles away, and the west coast an hour or so away. Any encouragement would be gratefully recieved, as i really dont want to have to wait until next spring to get out on my boat! Cheers, John.
Part of the game of fishing is finding new marks and fish at all times of the year.. so get out when you can and keep us informed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts