World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im coming from dover to shore fish with my my bro who lives in grimsby (hes new to the fishing game) in end of may, any venues that might through up a couple of species that are large or unique to this area.
Both willing to walk or travle distances if location worth it.
Happy fishing

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
If you're prepared to travel over the Bridge theres some excellent fishing to be had on the holderness coast between bridlington and spurn. Species include thornbacks, dogfish, smoothhounds cod and bass, ask in the north east forum and you should be given any details you need.
If you want any info on hornsea, brid, aldborough dimlington or spurn i may be able to help you out

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Sorry mate, not my area. best of luck though. Sea Angler Magazine (for what good it is) had quite a bit of luck on the holderness coast in one of their articles though...

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Cant Say You Will Get Anything Large Or Unique Around Grimsby.. Usual Species... Flounders , Eels , Schoolie Bass , Maybe A Sole Up At Immingham Way.

·
Registered
69 Posts
hi,i am thinking of trying grimsby or immingham area anywhere whorth trying as not been to that area before! or would i be better else where! i live in nottingham,i surgestions welcome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts