World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tom
Maybe I should have pm'd you this.
Have you or anybody else seen any info on the New Merry Fisher 585 yet.

I'm starting to get cold feet on the Beneteau 620 O/B idea.
There has been one on B&O for 7 weeks now which hasn't sold.

I could have sold at least 3, 590's, plus there were quite few other potential clients as well.
I have also noticed any of the 175's don't sit too long either, the opinion that the orkneys and warriors are overpriced for what you get may well be true, but you can certainly turn back into money again without much difficulty.
At the end of the day that is quite an important factor to take into consideration, for most of us anyway!
Warrior are so busy they can't supply me a new 175 till August, what a bummer!!
I have seen nice Ork 20 P/H though, if it's still there when I get home.
Rgds TB.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go for the PH20 I hear they are nice boats. ;-)
It would probably be a sensible move, The PH 20 is well put together and a nice size.
What motor do you have on yours, this one has a 70 suzi, and looks in very clean condition.
The 6hp aux doen't come with it, but I would need something a bit bigger.
It will probably be gone by the time I get home anyway.
Rgds TB

G

·
It would probably be a sensible move, The PH 20 is well put together and a nice size.
What motor do you have on yours, this one has a 70 suzi, and looks in very clean condition.
The 6hp aux doen't come with it, but I would need something a bit bigger.
It will probably be gone by the time I get home anyway.
Rgds TB
Tony if you are considering the PH20 then get a Merry Fisher 625 as this will also offer all the family comforts and be 100% top notch on the water.
PM Dave Lewis regarding Orkney V Merry Fisher for a considered opinion (he uses an Orkney and longs to own a Jeanneau)

The 585 Marlin is still under wraps and I don't have any more info for you. Sorry

Don't get cold feet on the Beneteau for any reason other than that you have changed your mind about the style of boat, it suits your original search criteria perfectly.

Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts