World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all , just wondered if any one has fished southwick or hove the past couple ov nights as I'm thinking ov giveing it a go tomorrow night , is the weed still there or has it got any better? Any info would be good , thanks,,,

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,034 Posts
a lot about from southwick to brighton last night mate might be better off in the harbour?....... or might be clearer on the arm again?.........i'd be interested to hear aswell if anyone has been around that area and managed to escape the weed?...... you could always try that spot them other fellas went to when we was on the arm to avoid it

·
Registered
701 Posts
dudes, its everywhere, if its not gorilla pubes its stringy stuff if its not that its snot... weed weed weed

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,034 Posts
dudes, its everywhere, if its not gorilla pubes its stringy stuff if its not that its snot... weed weed weed

cant wait till its gone but with the current forecasts its mainly sw's so poss here for sometime yet:giveup:
there's no weed in shoreham harbour (inside the gates)...... there's not many fish in there mind you but theres deffo no weed!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cant wait till its gone but with the current forecasts its mainly sw's so poss here for sometime yet:giveup:
there's no weed in shoreham harbour (inside the gates)...... there's not many fish in there mind you but theres deffo no weed!!
There are loads ov fish in there salty, u have just got to be good to catch them, (like me) not to sure about u and your half wit mates though!!!! :roll1::roll1::roll1:

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,034 Posts
There are loads ov fish in there salty, u have just got to be good to catch them, (like me) not to sure about u and your half wit mates though!!!! :roll1::roll1::roll1:

:boxing:woohoo funny for a ******* joseph......don't forget my crabs 2moz sweetcheeks:kissing:...........oh yeah, mike said your in the back next time for calling him a half wit

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
There are often a few spots where the weed is less dense. I fished Tues evening and at Carat's cafe and at one spot it was terrible but just 100 yards along the beach no problem at all. This OK spot was 30 yards east of the last rocky groyne before the east arm. Unfortunately a nasty rain/lightning cloud came over so I scarpered as had to be up at 4.30 in the morning.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for that jp I'll have a look tomorrow , might chat a lead out for 10 to see what's going on,

I didn't mean my ol mate mike!:eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes:

·
Not Always Angry
257 Posts

Becareful joe don't have a acciedent!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts