World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi anyone going to Pevensey area tonight?
Wind supposed to go NW around midnight and dropping off slightly - going down around 10.30pm tonight.
If you fancy meeting up let me know.

Steve

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hi anyone going to Pevensey area tonight?
Wind supposed to go NW around midnight and dropping off slightly - going down around 10.30pm tonight.
If you fancy meeting up let me know.

Steve
Hello steve.

Would of joined you, but already been out earlier and caught bugger all. feeling a bit knackered so eyes would not last the distance, got a week off now, so will be on the beach quite a bit over the next few days.

Have a good one.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello steve.

Would of joined you, but already been out earlier and caught bugger all. feeling a bit knackered so eyes would not last the distance, got a week off now, so will be on the beach quite a bit over the next few days.

Have a good one.
Hi Roy,

No problem Roy - must meet up soon, i am back to work tomorrow so wont be able to meet you this week - might be going next Sunday evening depending upon tide times.
Just gona post my report for last nights session right chuffed with a lovely sole.
Steve.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
hope your not trusting the bbc weather report lol been caught out to many times with that one.....has the zzippy gone to the shop yet?....good luck tonight you might get a hound or two if your lucky

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hope your not trusting the bbc weather report lol been caught out to many times with that one.....has the zzippy gone to the shop yet?....good luck tonight you might get a hound or two if your lucky
Hi Andy,
just gonna read your post then post my report from last night, i have only been twice since i got your rod and have been for a casting lesson as well with Glynn from the Den - rod not been in yet but will be soon as i have noticed the second eye has got a split which has caused a couple of good crack offs!!!
Only noticed it last night as i could not understand what was going wrong, i love the rod as it is challenging me, i am not used to its action yet but i am getting there slowly definatley more power than my espirit.
hope you are well
must meetup as discussed
Steve.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Hi Andy,
just gonna read your post then post my report from last night, i have only been twice since i got your rod and have been for a casting lesson as well with Glynn from the Den - rod not been in yet but will be soon as i have noticed the second eye has got a split which has caused a couple of good crack offs!!!
Only noticed it last night as i could not understand what was going wrong, i love the rod as it is challenging me, i am not used to its action yet but i am getting there slowly definatley more power than my espirit.
hope you are well
must meetup as discussed
Steve.
well if your up for the challenge could be off to ferrybridge or the bristol channel b4 to long hunting those autum cod if that takes your fancy

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well if your up for the challenge could be off to ferrybridge or the bristol channel b4 to long hunting those autum cod if that takes your fancy
sounds good fun Andy, how long do you go for?
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts