World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As any one been out on the beach or boat in the week. Iam going there this weekend for five days stopping at the blue dolphin a haven site. would any one like to join us for a days fishing beach ......boat..... pier or any where along the coast. i have fished around the area on quite a few times and had some good catches. I have also had some bad days so if you have got some input it would be much appreciated. Or if you are a biginner and want to learn a few tips most welcome............. I will be there from around 4.00pm for 5 days :) contact number while away is 07832165908

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, I was speaking to one of the tackle dealers in Brid last week (make from that what you will) he said it was fishing its socks off. One of the local charter boats called Striker came in early full to the gunnels with cod apparently........ Good Luck and tight lines

·
Registered
4 Posts
get on the pier they have just opened it now the sea deffence is completed i was on last saturday morning and filled 2 carryer bags with mackeral but went down monday morning and nothing ? it just shows you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts