World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like a good day tomorrow and could be a good night too, so is anyone going down Chale tomorrow (thurs) I'll be the old geyser up at the Caves.

Cheers
john

·
Registered
280 Posts
Think Daznewland fished it last night, im sure he'll be on to tell us what he caught in a bit.

Good luck to you if you make the trip, could be well worth it at the moment

·
Registered
603 Posts
Looks like a good day tomorrow and could be a good night too, so is anyone going down Chale tomorrow (thurs) I'll be the old geyser up at the Caves.

Cheers
john
After these big rays have come out, I think you'll find pretty much everyone down there tomorrow, news travels fast. :blink:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Last time I went down (about a month back), we couldn't hit the rays for the doggies. I did have a nice bream of 1 1/2lbs to a sandeel/squid wrap on a 3/O pennel though.

·
Registered
280 Posts
After these big rays have come out, I think you'll find pretty much everyone down there tomorrow, news travels fast. :blink:
Lighty posted this yesterday so he will be going tonight (thursday) wouldnt have thought it would be to busy, tomorrow and saturday on the other hand will be chocca especially since saturday is the ventnor all nighter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts