World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have not seen a report lately for my local beaches,has it just been a plauge of pout and whiting or just amazing fishing thats hush hush :secret: ..haha i dout the second one is true... if anyone has info on how its fished please tell as i wanna get out tonight or tomorrrow

Thank you
Nathan

G

·
Poor tides never fish well in P & A mate,the tides are building and big ones on the way after sunday,but this time of year it starts to get tough around our area and it aint gonna get better,but having said that there may be some bass still about but the water temperature is dropping,there was some decent bass caught at this time last year on sussex beaches,so now you know what to aim for.......big baits and big hooks all the way unless you want a pout rout,also the slugs will be here soon,aren`t we lucky !!......Alan

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
had a very quick session over HW last night at felpham, only fished for an hour & a half, I used big squid baits, had few nibbles from smaller stuff but nothing big, the whiting invasion doesn't look like its properly started yet, there was sod all weed too:thumbs:

·
Now in Littlehampton
3,474 Posts
had few nibbles from smaller stuff but nothing big, the whiting invasion doesn't look like its properly started yet
I think you'll find it has Rob, what do you think the small nibbles were from? I blame you circle hooks with zero tide run for not catching any!

·
Registered
993 Posts
ive not been out this week mate..was gonna go thursday, but got the flu and also had to work thursday night and working tonight too, so i'll be out sunday i expect.

let me know how you get on if you do get out.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I think you'll find it has Rob, what do you think the small nibbles were from? I blame you circle hooks with zero tide run for not catching any!
when I say a few nibbles I mean literally about 2 or 3, if the invasion had begun they would of been on the baits within minutes of them hitting the water, by the size of the bites I would guess small whiting or pout, I left the small hooks at home this time:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
when I say a few nibbles I mean literally about 2 or 3, if the invasion had begun they would of been on the baits within minutes of them hitting the water, by the size of the bites I would guess small whiting or pout, I left the small hooks at home this time:thumbs:
That told him didn't it Rob!!!!:bleh::bleh:

Still not forgotten those boat bits mate.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Hi I am out tonight on the pier from 6----9 pm will put up a report
Ow sorry Sheila will be there also trying to catch me on this years catch,s (no way)

shouldn't that be you trying to catch Sheila on this years catches Bill? ;)

gl tonight.

·
Registered
175 Posts
By reports from the tackle shop you would think Bognor was fishing it's nuts off.Truth is Bognor has been dire for the last two weeks'and is not likely to pick up soon.If you want to catch,steer clear of Bognor!:yucky:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.