World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im planning to fish the rhyl beach area behind the golden sands caravan park and then possibly trying the llandudno pier. any tips very greatful for help if possible. does anyone know of any bait/tackle shops near there aswell

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi you can get bait and tackle right at the foot of llandudno pier, fish at the base of the pier on the left hand side at present, catching a few codling.

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
If its stormy think about fishing the Menai Straits. If this NE wind persists you might get some sheltered swims between the two bridges on the Anglesey side. Turn off A55 as soon as you cross the bridge, I MEAN AS SOON as you cross the bridge! Turn left and take FIRST turn left down to Church car park. Walk through churchyard and down to water. Go left 100 - 150 yds, rough bottom. Low water up best. Get your bait at Gallows Point just outside Beaumaris (garage and Yachts on right), also all the local catches etc. Great shop!

Hope you have good wk.end. I'll be there as well, driving from Telford, snow permitting!

·
Registered
1 Posts
im planning to fish the rhyl beach area behind the golden sands caravan park and then possibly trying the llandudno pier. any tips very greatful for help if possible. does anyone know of any bait/tackle shops near there aswell
hi just been reading that you were fishinh at that golden sands is there any lakes for fishing around that area thanks

·
Registered
533 Posts
theres a tackle and bait shop just down the road from golden sands..
wellington road rhyl, geoffs tackle and bait... good luck ,

i will be tryin the straights this weekend too rough from rhyl , for the boat any way ,, :boat:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts