World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LURE TOSSER
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone fished Dengemarsh lately?
I havent been there for years and fancied a trip down there but noticed nobody has been posting about it, is it still excessable?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Yes you can get down there in a car, but only if you hate your car.

I went down there in an old range rover a month or so a go which was ok if you took it slow, wouldn't want to take my car down there though, although some do even with nice motors, they must be mad. Night time would be even more of a challenge as it's harder to see the ruts and potholes.

·
LURE TOSSER
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i used to love fishing denge about 20 years ago aint been there since must get down there
I think that was the last time I fished there too
It used to be a good Dab and Whiting spot with the chance of a decent coddy :thumbs: when the bigger whiting turn up I might risk wrecking the car for old times sake :wheelchai

·
Registered
731 Posts
It has got worse, I poped in just for a looksee the other week and scraped the bottom of my car (it is a low one mind you) be ready for some weaving.... Great fishing though this time of year, had a good cod while sole fishing at the end of Aug one year and always bass there.
Baza

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I think that was the last time I fished there too
It used to be a good Dab and Whiting spot with the chance of a decent coddy :thumbs: when the bigger whiting turn up I might risk wrecking the car for old times sake :wheelchai
i have been trying to rack my brains for ages thinking where i used to catch copious amounts of sand dabs as a friend of mine used to love em could not think but i think youve answered my question now thanks

·
Registered
934 Posts
i have been trying to rack my brains for ages thinking where i used to catch copious amounts of sand dabs as a friend of mine used to love em could not think but i think youve answered my question now thanks
Yeah, maybe 10+years ago but there not in the numbers they once were even in the best months of the year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.