World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya I'm planning on a sesh this Friday and seriously missing my favoured marks as the weed has been a mare this year making it almost unfishable on many many attempts! Its not been all bad tho as I have now fished spots usually ignored which have produced a fair bit and taught me different styles of fishing! But I miss fishing the beach! Has anyone fished the gosport beaches recently and know what the weed situation is? Any info greatly received many thanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yes mate did on sunday and they are full of weed. on the plus size it is defo dieing off (hopefully this weekends artic blast wi speed that up). fish haslar and very little weed

·
Registered
464 Posts
fished Kicker on sunday gave up after 40mins due to weed,
we have a contest there this sat and i for one wont be walking
back there.

Sooner take my chances in stocks bay probably in
the middle as it was clearer the further away from kicker you were.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers bigfish yea I've lost count of the wasted trips to kicker over the last cpl of months I like to fish just before the wall by the alverbank never had any beasts from there but it's thrown up some surprises including my first and only gurnard last year but even that has been difficult this year! Thanks for your reply mate and good luck in the comp on Saturday! Cheers Smiffy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts