World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people

Ive got a couple of days off work and notice the forecast is good for tomorrow/Thursday.

Any one going out and got space for one more. All petrol etc paid

Let me know, that would be great!!

Lukas

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Hi people

Ive got a couple of days off work and notice the forecast is good for tomorrow/Thursday.

Any one going out and got space for one more. All petrol etc paid

Let me know, that would be great!!

Lukas
Would need to go out for a few drinks first to get to know you. Maybe a few holidays together. Name one of my kids after you..... Then we could go out fishing together without fear of prosecution.
Actually me and my son (little Lukas) are probably heading out together soon :)

G

·
Typical. I am off tomorrow and Friday but need to get to the boat and fit a new helm pump and charge the batteries before I can go fishing again. As a previous 'customer' of Sea Mistress Pirate Charters you would have qualified as a friend, and therefore I could have taken you. However, as you so generously donated a large sum to a cancer charity I would not have expected you to chip in a single penny for a trip out with me:nonono:. It would be my pleasure. I do not have too much work on for the next couple of weeks so as long as I can get the boat sorted this week we will see if we can sort out a date for you Lukas. Bait and fuel is on me, but I may let you buy me breakfast, lol. Hopefully it will be a more productive trip than last time for both of us:hug:.
Good luck if you manage to get out this week anyway

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
I'd pay a contribution to bait and fuel Lukas, have you seen the size of Terrys "breakfasts" !!!

Just don't go anywhere near the oil costs!!!
terry could have done that documentry..on the supersized mcdonalds..instead of morgan spurlock..
`tuck it away terry`....he might have a big breakfast...but his `lunchbox is small`....!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hahaha sheeze reading my message title through sounds like im a right creep

Sounds good terry, Ill PM you. Ive just bought a small place in Newhaven so Im going to be around doing the place up a bit when I can get away from the hospital hours

Lukas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts