World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I usualy fish Newhaven but wanted to try Southend pier as I heard from a mate that facilities are good. Can anyone give me some pointers as to where to fish, tackle shops around and most importantly how it fishes? Last time in Newhaven I had loads of mackeral and a bass...

·
Registered
198 Posts
lol i just posted a thread on southend pier, im coming up from south east london tommorow but i know there is a few tackle shops round there. type in google tackle shops in southend and they will show up. lucky for me my brother in law lives there and will sort it out. but there all local to the pier and apparantly its fishing well. if your there tomorow mgiht bump into ya. skinhead with tattoo on neck (not a good description but best i can give). would be good to meet someone from the site. im a nice guy even with the markings. :bleh:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am sure you are mate! in the end I didn't go but I am sure we will meet eventually. Until then tight lines and thanks for the info!

·
Registered
985 Posts
hi guys,southend pier is fishing wsell for mackrel,garfish with the bass being just under size with a few keepers.as for tackle shops there is one opposite the pir entrance or one along the seafront past the kursaal heading toward shoeburyness.as for where to fish ,that will depend on what stage of the tide you arrive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts