World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am fishing all day tomorrow untill sat night, not sure where yet waiting on weather deciding what its doing. either inverary or cairnryan. any one else out?

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
thinking about it , but probably be local ..

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ave been changing my mind all week cause of the weather, but come 10am thats the final choice lol

·
Registered
461 Posts
defo be doing somthing.goin diggin rags tommorow night and see what happens.give you a shout if anything if anything comes to mind.wont be far travelled but.

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
im gonna fish till i cant fish no more.

·
Registered
125 Posts
looking to get out myself tomorrow til Saturday/Sunday, thinking of loch fyne somewhere but as I've never fished it before I'm unsure as yet.

·
Registered
164 Posts
am going to etive all weekend

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Fri,Sat & Sun Wsf boat meet Scrabster...... Mon & Tues Wsf boat meet Luce bay.. then back down next Sat to Luce bay again out with Mr B... :) :)

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Fri,Sat & Sun Wsf boat meet Scrabster...... Mon & Tues Wsf boat meet Luce bay.. then back down next Sat to Luce bay again out with Mr B... :) :)
luce bay for me all weekend and monday , might join you on the boat trip next weekend billy if thats all right :yahoo::spiteful::bleh:

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
defo cairnryan now

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no where now, mates called off, 10 mins to go what a waste of time!!!!!

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
2,629 Posts
no where now, mates called off, 10 mins to go what a waste of time!!!!!
thats crap mate, nothing worse than being cancelled at last minute and its a cracking day the day.

im thinking of hitting somewhere local on sunday, weather permitting with a few peeps from here. your more than welcome to join us bud!

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
688 Posts
Heading for the usual spot on Bute for the weekend. Trying for different species other than the ubiquitous mackie this time. Like that doggie I lost the last time...

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thats crap mate, nothing worse than being cancelled at last minute and its a cracking day the day.

im thinking of hitting somewhere local on sunday, weather permitting with a few peeps from here. your more than welcome to join us bud!
ano mate its happens quite regulary, but thats what happens when u cant drive u have to depend on someone with a car. and one with a f****d up missus.

let us know when and where and al see if a can makeit mate :thumbs:

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
2,629 Posts
ano mate its happens quite regulary, but thats what happens when u cant drive u have to depend on someone with a car. and one with a f****d up missus.

let us know when and where and al see if a can makeit mate :thumbs:
pm'ed you bud!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
i was having a weekend off but i just split with the FPO after 2 years so i recon il be out all weekend starting this afternoon

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
2,629 Posts
i was having a weekend off but i just split with the FPO after 2 years so i recon il be out all weekend starting this afternoon
sorry to hear that bud, enjoy the fishing though!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts