World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few rough days and a Northerly blow (at last) The big tides are gently receeding. Weekend forecast is for north / easterly winds, and there will be lots of debris and weed about. Cant make my mind up where to go, looking for inspiration has anyone planned a trip anywhere this weekend?
Dabslayer

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love to Norfolk Boy but Im working on a project in London and I,m back and forwards every day till friday nite.
Dabslayer

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am trying to find some inspiration to go at the weekend but it may not happen... I can't wait for the summer now to target the Bass

·
Global Moderator
5,203 Posts
How much inispiring do you need ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fresh air,on the beach,wetting a line,out of the house,away from the missus and kids...............

Get yer backside in gear,and get out there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fishing1: :fishing:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Corndawg,

Its lugging the gear down the beach for half a dozen undersized and a f*ck lot of weed -vs- firing my new semi auto shotgun on a flock of 3,000 pigeons in Norfolk on a farmers field at the moment.

Me thinks I will take the latter :punk:

·
Global Moderator
5,203 Posts
Corndawg,

Its lugging the gear down the beach for half a dozen undersized and a f*ck lot of weed -vs- firing my new semi auto shotgun on a flock of 3,000 pigeons in Norfolk on a farmers field at the moment.

Me thinks I will take the latter :punk:

Fancy a shooting partner ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk: LMAO

·
Registered
849 Posts
Weed city up my way Dabs, one or two fortunate souls managed to get a few hours in before it started properly but its here now as expected. I fished Cart Gap tonight for 3 hours, loads of grassy clumpy stuff in the surf, 3 mini codling biggest about a lb, crap basically.

·
Registered
133 Posts
im game guys, not fished for a while so planning a trip to orford !

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
im offf to orford today so ill let you no how it is.

·
Registered
66 Posts
On a boat in the Humber for me on Saturday evening

For those of you who know the river:
N/E winds forecast, so I will be fishing Nr the Yorkshire coast, probably between the 7A and the Sunk Spit.
It will be interesting to see if this weeks big tides have taken the Cod out of the river. My bet is that they will still be there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts