World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lookin at the weather its gonna be hot 20ish so think im gonna be heading for wormit to bash a few flatties got plenty of raggies and couple of herring and macckies

·
Registered
148 Posts
Cullen Sea Angling Have an evening match in Spey bay 7.30 pm for 8pm start.

usuall things apply £2 for members £3 for non and a chance to win cash for best fish and most fish caught.

http://cullenseaanglingclub.com/ for details

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Nice plug Gitty I'll see you there lol. adeys the forcast looks cracking bet wormit will throw up some nice fish mate.
Neal
The Skink

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
I thought it was gonna be a scorcher today. Was really warm at half 9 but it gone freezin with sea fog by 11 30 when i ventured outside. Was gonna wet a line later today, but i think i'll just stay in now.

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
lookin at the weather its gonna be hot 20ish so think im gonna be heading for wormit to bash a few flatties got plenty of raggies and couple of herring and macckies
sounds no bad i might head there tomorrow
but got a night out tonite.:g: :drunk:

·
Banned
400 Posts
im taking the plugs, spinners and fly rod out for a mackie bashing session in the morning and sea trout hunting early evening.

·
Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
I am out skate fishing with Donald at Oban - should get a suntan and a bit of banter at the least !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
March Lane in wormit is closed again as the pump is broken and the **** is all backed up. Scottish water have worked on this pump and the one behind riverside garden for over 2 years now and still can't get it right. I have been too busy to fish, but Wormit Bay might be ok or try by the tele masts between Newport and Tayport. Usually a few sea trout here on the spinner, fly and occasionally the bait.

Nick

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
heheh i got up at 8ish this morning and the sky was heavy with fog damn weather cleard up now too late for tide so it tomorrow for me too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts