World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to know if anyone fancies fishing at Clacton.
my husband, a friend and myself are always fishing off Clacton sea wall on a Wednesday.
If anyone wants to join us you are more than welcome, just reply to this and I shall give you all the info.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello there just read your post I live in Frinton and have been fishing Frinton, and Holland on a regular basis, I your fishing next wednesday let me know where you go and Ill come and say hello. Ive been having good results by the holland sluice the last week
regards Richard

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I haven't replied earlier.
I have no means of travel, but you are more than welcome to join us in Clacton.
We fish at a spot near Vista road in clacton.
Let me know when you are thinking of popping along and I will make sure I have the kettle on me.
(this time I will subscribe to the thread Duh :rolleyes: ).

Anya

·
Registered
90 Posts
can you tell me where you fish and i might join you as you might know the better spots to fish i live in rayleigh and 99% of the time fish at walton pier,perhaps you could help me ?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We fish from a cafe on the sea wall at Vista road, we are there most wednesdays and thursdays. We will not be fishing this week but I shall post on here when I know we will be fishing again.
That is the only place we will go as none of us have a car and my friend and I can not walk too far.
If we are of any help, you are most welcome to join us, maybe we could all help each other.
Well, I hope to hear from you soon.
Anya

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi all,
Don't want to be a dullard, but was at Walton and Clacton yesterday and caught absolutly bugger all (apart from a couple of Pout). Fished tide up at Clacton, then moved up to Walton pier to fish the tide down.

Am starting to think the North Sea has not a lot to offer, so am going to head back to the south coast before the rod goes away for another couple of years!

Hope you have a little more luck than I have had on my last couple of east coast trips!

Nick.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will be fishing tomorrow from the thrid beach to the right of the pier from about mid day.
We usually catch pout, bass, sole, whiting, codling and a few others.
If anyone wants to jion they are more than welcome.
Anya

1 - 8 of 8 Posts