World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a couple of friends down to Greys warth on Sunday because they wanted a bit of help learning how to cast with a multiplier , And I left an Abu 6500 blue sportsmag sitting on the pavement. Feeling gutted now just had it serviced too.

If anyone finds it I,d be eternally grateful if they get in touch .

Thanks Beno

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Took a couple of friends down to Greys warth on Sunday because they wanted a bit of help learning how to cast with a multiplier , And I left an Abu 6500 blue sportsmag sitting on the pavement. Feeling gutted now just had it serviced too.

Thanks Beno
Plopper sold one of those yesterday

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
ben was there when i sold mine pete,it was to his m8 but ben was up and down the prom casting like a yeti possessed lol:crazy:

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
hope you get it back mate if not good reason to buy a new one lol bob:hammer:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I dont think they make them anymore,but i have a new one never been used...he can make me an offer.

·
Registered
122 Posts

Thanks Beno

·
Registered
236 Posts

Thanks Beno
expensive trip buddy. should have stayed in the pub with me!!
seriously tho, hope you get it back.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats an offer thats gonna get me dirty :crazy:
not allot of peeler about at the mo :victory:
Are you thinking of using them up on the Mr Simpson,?:fishing:
Are you teasing me , Have you found it ,hope you have
Feel like I,ve lost me Babe

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sorry mate just in a funny mood but in your position its about as funny as cancer, if i had found it you would have it.
I really hope you find it also, i saw its between 119 and 200.
You spoken to the filth ?
Have you checked Ebay if anyone has just started selling that type of reel that lives near to where you lost it ?

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry mate just in a funny mood but in your position its about as funny as cancer, if i had found it you would have it.
I really hope you find it also, i saw its between 119 and 200.
You spoken to the filth ?
Have you checked Ebay if anyone has just started selling that type of reel that lives near to where you lost it ?
Was concidering ringing the Pub down there to see if any ones handed it in , but don,t really hold much hope that I'll get it back , bummer cos its had a complete overhaul with new bearings and bits inside.
One of those things :eek:hmy:
Did it about ten years back , got home got me bag and rods out the car a neighbour who can talk for britain walks by and we start having a chat , go into me house with my rods and realize five minutes later that I,ve left the bag with my reels and tackle outside.
Run out to the street and they,ve gone. :wacko:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
hi beno realy hope you get it back fella i know what its like to loose a good reel m8 fingers crossed for ya buddy

tight lines len

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
beno mate thats what eight pints of beer does to you when you go fishing it makes you forget things mate.
in all joking aside i hope someone who picked it up does the right thing and return it but i wouldnt hold my breath.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Feel like I,ve lost me girlie , If anyone see,s her ,tell her I love her :group:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
HI Beno,
Sorry to read that you lost your baby. I still have a few of your reels indoors that I am tuning up etc. I'm sure one of them is a blue Mag!
I'll have a look tonight and let you know what I have of yours.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.