World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going out from Rye on Thursday this week for my first wrecking trip of the year and have a couple of spare places on my boat if anyone is interested:boat: .
We need to be at Rye Harbour for about 8am and coming back in at about 7pm. I have spare gear if you dont have any.
A contribution towards fuel would be appreciated but hopefully that will be more than covered by the fish we should catch. Around the same time last year I had a cracking day with Cod and Pollack to 13lb and a few Bass as well.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am going out from Rye on Thursday this week for my first wrecking trip of the year and have a couple of spare places on my boat if anyone is interested:boat: .
We need to be at Rye Harbour for about 8am and coming back in at about 7pm. I have spare gear if you dont have any.
A contribution towards fuel would be appreciated but hopefully that will be more than covered by the fish we should catch. Around the same time last year I had a cracking day with Cod and Pollack to 13lb and a few Bass as well.
I've just asked the guv'nor, unfortunately she see's a midweek fishing trip:boat: as a lost days wages, :giveup:

Bugga it:sad2:

Ubd:cry:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shame I can't get to Rye Terry or I would've been up for it!

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Got it Darren, See you in the morning:) .
One more space if anyone is interested:secret:

Yeah err, umm i would come but...anyway enjoy yourselves!:)

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Ill tell you what Terry if i pay for fuel and bait, how about we go out off Herne Bay in the summer, just so i can see what my sea legs are like:boat: :kissing: :) {Yeah i know im taking the piddle:) }

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill tell you what Terry if i pay for fuel and bait, how about we go out off Herne Bay in the summer, just so i can see what my sea legs are like:boat: :kissing: :) {Yeah i know im taking the piddle:) }
It will have to be before the beginning of June as the boat will be moored at Newhaven from then. But if we can not do it before we can have an inshore trip for Bass off Beachy Head:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts