World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going out tonight or early morning? I got a day off tomorrow and no-one I know seems to be up for it.Got loads of bait left from Witches Sunday night with rees302 (usual doggies and whiting down there at the mo) had a problem with some guy who wanted the bottom ledges for him and his 3 mates ,cast in front of me so i couldn,t cast out and got shirty when i told him ,only to say he was straight....Moved about 30 yrds to his left and he was still casting in front of us?Rees 302 reeled him in twice ( fair play he wanted to sort it out) and there was two anglers between us and him...Could have got nasty cos i was on my own at the time,wasn,t stupid enough to argue the point too much.....................I,ve met some nice guys in my years of fishing,made some lifelong friends but why do some anglers think that cos they were fishing in a spot first that regardless of how much room is left by them, thats it.Luckily its rare to meet these anglers could have been somthing due to the fact he was pendellum casting?

·
Registered
126 Posts
hi m8 im fishing the estuary tommorow afternoon low water to high feel free to join us ill be there from about 2pm. theres no point of fishing anywhere else me and my m8 fished the deeps last night and only a couple of dogs and 1 whiteing crap!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts