World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I know I've left this late but I've been to ill to get any worm recently and the tides are tiny now. I have a boat trip booked for this Thursday with Tony Parry out of Liverpool!

So can anyone supply me with a load of lug for a reasonable price, I'm thinking between 100 & 200 preferably fresh or frozen if fresh is unavailable? :thumbs:

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
Hi Tombo,

we're out on the Mersey on Friday with one of the Rhyl boats and though I didn't sort the bait out for the trip I think the lad who did found it through a bait digger in the North West who advertises somewhere on here, try searching in the North West reports section, the angling classifieds or even the bait section, good luck :thumbs:.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tony Parry supplied all the Lug last time we were out with him and theyre reasonably priced,give him a ring
Funnily enough I just got off the phone with him and did that, sorted for bait now everyone thanks!

:clap2::thumbs:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can I ask a mod to close this thread now as I'm sorted, thanks to everyone who chipped in and also to those of you who PM'd me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.