World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello chaps
I got the proverbial nod from the chief and governess that i may go and play tonight, anyone out and about tonight? I need to make a fishing fool of myself and would appreciate any witnesses being less than 50yrds away. Send me a pm, exchange numbers blah blah blah.:)

·
South Coast Forum Moderator
1,603 Posts
Hello chaps
I got the proverbial nod from the chief and governess that i may go and play tonight, anyone out and about tonight? I need to make a fishing fool of myself and would appreciate any witnesses being less than 50yrds away. Send me a pm, exchange numbers blah blah blah.:)
Would love to mate........sadly though it is the wife's birthday and I don't think she has fishing in mind as a pressie!! Selfish cow!! lol.

Speak soon bud.

Andy. :)

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would love to mate........sadly though it is the wife's birthday and I don't think she has fishing in mind as a pressie!! Selfish cow!! lol.

Speak soon bud.

Andy. :)
lol.........................Funny how they get like that on birthdays and mothers day, Us blokes like to do what we like to do on ours, but females see it as uncaring or unloving if you suggest letting them do as they please on their day, while you go about your own business:)

Different species i guess, although i strongly believe that having tackle between our legs gives us this detatchment theory, that we are able to surpress the need to be loved up all the time and we are able to persue other activities like fishing and sex, lol its all tackle related at the end of the day:blink:

Got a pm from howie hes joining me tonight, so should be interesting:g:

Wish the old girl a happy shin dig from me mate, hope the her varacose veins wont restrict her getting off the bar stool tonight and making it to the toilet, lol

Abiento!

·
Registered
872 Posts
lol.........................Funny how they get like that on birthdays and mothers day, Us blokes like to do what we like to do on ours, but females see it as uncaring or unloving if you suggest letting them do as they please on their day, while you go about your own business:)

Different species i guess, although i strongly believe that having tackle between our legs gives us this detatchment theory, that we are able to surpress the need to be loved up all the time and we are able to persue other activities like fishing and sex, lol its all tackle related at the end of the day:blink:

Got a pm from howie hes joining me tonight, so should be interesting:g:

Wish the old girl a happy shin dig from me mate, hope the her varacose veins wont restrict her getting off the bar stool tonight and making it to the toilet, lol

Abiento!
good luck 2nite m8y i would join u but got a friend coming from london and its my boys christening tomorrow but good luck anyway:)

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good luck 2nite m8y i would join u but got a friend coming from london and its my boys christening tomorrow but good luck anyway:)
No worries mate thanks for the luck, probably need it, Any good luck with the christening too, i wouldn't know wot thats all about myself but i'm sure its a good excuse for a bevvy or two.
Be good, tightlines
Brad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts