World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seen as it is a big tide if so, where and when, i might just head down to my local beach if no ones out lol

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
I'm up for it tony....possibly :thumbs:
have to be somewhere like Fonty though m8, as I only have a few crab and 2 thirds box squid left

·
Registered
345 Posts
rest bay fishing well seen nice bass brought in about 4 12oz
Was planning on fishing Newton Point later tonight but if the above is true I may fish rest bay. Any idea if the bass you speak of was a one off or if they're catching them in numbers?.. Also can rest bay be fished from low up to high water? Appreciate any info :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I'm up for it tony....possibly :thumbs:
have to be somewhere like Fonty though m8, as I only have a few crab and 2 thirds box squid left
Oi numpty, how can you have 2/3ds of a box of squid lol, tackle shop seen you coming lol :sad2:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Oi numpty, how can you have 2/3ds of a box of squid lol, tackle shop seen you coming lol :sad2:
oi numpty he said 2/3ds LEFT lolo:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
oi numpty he said 2/3ds LEFT lolo:clap::clap::clap:
Yea, that means he must have gone out with a full box, used some and kept some back, going off ! ! ! (ffs)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Yea, that means he must have gone out with a full box, used some and kept some back, going off ! ! ! (ffs)
well must be the gary blood lol

·
Registered
1,446 Posts

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Ummm, no, I very slightly thawed the whole box, then just took about 3 out, then refroze the already 80% still frozen ones left in the box........numpty :p

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Ummm, no, I very slightly thawed the whole box, then just took about 3 out, then refroze the already 80% still frozen ones left in the box........numpty :p
Akita, shut the flump up, you numpty lol

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Akita, shut the flump up, you numpty lol
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Anyway, I'm off down Fonty with my few crab, and 2/3 box of squid :p

Thought I'd put it in figures and big font so you could understand Garry :p

·
Registered
858 Posts
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: