World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
See Bally's post in my Grand Avenue thread. Maybe a smut to be had down at the Church of the Good Shepherd!

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
I'd suggest East Preston in darkness if you have peelers & mackerel. Good chance of eels, dogfish and maybe a hound. Fished really well there tuesday evening but crap yesterday during daylight. :secret:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Hey, leave them to me! Lands End is fishing well i've heard!

Only joking mate, pop down if you wish, just don't blame me if it's crap!

According the bloke in lagoon b&t, the beach over the road hasn't been too bad with a few small ones coming in along with fat eels and schoolies, he also said he lost a lunker on whole squid I think, bass that is.

·
Registered
329 Posts
hi all new to the site have been reading all the chat beats talking to the wife.i all so fished the church at shoreham tuesday lost a hound about 5lb had a place,schoolie and a dogfish ,theres some biggens there:) :)

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
I'd suggest East Preston in darkness if you have peelers & mackerel. Good chance of eels, dogfish and maybe a hound. Fished really well there tuesday evening but crap yesterday during daylight. :secret:
Well done to the Blondbombshell's mate Dave F who fished East Preston last night and had a hound of 11lb 5oz, lots of dogs and a few eels :clap3:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts