World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:help::help:Hi i am out fishing the holderness coast on friday with my mate and we are unsure where to fish i know high tide is around 23 23 but dont know how high a tide it is.I know to fish Aldbourgh and those areas on a big tide and the other side ov withensea on a small tide.Have fished both Aldbourgh and Holmpton this year and mappleton last year and enjoyed all venues. I am not asking for all your deepest darkest secret fishing spots just a little help on finding a venue where we may enjoy a good days and nights fishing regaurdless of what we catch if anything so please help a holderness coast fishing novice have a relaxing trip after a hard week at work any help no matter how small it may seem would be greatly appreciated many thanks mark

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Stick to the small ides south and big tides north rule of thumb and u wont go far wrong mate
fishing is hit n miss at the mo but that is only down to the fact that the wind is comin off the sea which is always a struggle

the tide on fri is only a 4.99 so its only a little un
so stick to the southern beaches

what ever the conditions just base ur main attack on peeler baits at distance and u will pick up up whatever is there
if the sea has lift cod and bass
if its flat thornys, hounds,bass,doggies etc

good luck

mack

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much will look at trying Dimlington or holmpton on friday have fished Holmpton b4 but unsure where to access dimlington and where to fish once there will prob have a look around on day many thanks again mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts