World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so could you please ask him to stop coming onto the DAB website and posting insulting and offensive threads as I'm getting pretty bored of deleting them!

Much Appreciated.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
just tried to register on the dab forum on your site and it would not let me have my user name as it says it alredy exits ,but im pretty sure i have not registed before .can you check this out for me ?

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
just tried to register on the dab forum on your site and it would not let me have my user name as it says it alredy exits ,but im pretty sure i have not registed before .can you check this out for me ?
I found that when you register, you are not registering with DAB as such but the whole of the freewebs domain, so there is a good chance someone already has your name.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
I found that when you register, you are not registering with DAB as such but the whole of the freewebs domain, so there is a good chance someone already has your name.
oh ok i will have to have a little change of name slightly:)

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
If so could you please ask him to stop coming onto the DAB website and posting insulting and offensive threads as I'm getting pretty bored of deleting them!

Much Appreciated.
What a surprise!!:uhuh: Leopards dont change their spots,see he,s on another couple of sites giving it the big i am...Wont be long b4 he,s thrown off them.
Think he needs help, Mr Split Personality:crazy:

·
Registered
2,419 Posts

Much Appreciated.
is this relevent to south coast or indeed this site?,i fear you may invite negative comments about somebody who by all accounts is banned and therefore unable to defend/reply to such.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it seems to have worked - for now! Thanks all! Jack - its about helping each other, not seeking to cause trouble!

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Jack - its about helping each other, not seeking to cause trouble!
that's strange,from what i remember howie did help people,was'nt he also one of 2 members who started hhac,which seemed to lead to your club being started.
if this thread had been about anyone else or any other club than it would've been closed asap....fact.
maybe you should e-mail howie with your accusations if any should arise in the future.
i could of course have got the former part of the above wrong.

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
jack, we have had e-mails from howie. he will not stop.

legal action may be in the offing....

thread closed.

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
Who re-opened it??????????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.