World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Global Moderator
5,201 Posts
I am Trev,

But it depends on the date........

Starting to look a bit full now my match calender,so lets see.........

When are you thinking of meeting ?......

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
probaly end of may or beginning of june..but open to other dates..will see if anyone else is up for it..

·
Global Moderator
5,201 Posts
I'm in, any weekend, I will give the coarse club fishing a miss if it clashes. Tight lines Rob.

I can't do that..........I'm the chairman of our club,and the only person with the testicular fortitude to check to make sure no one cheats !!!!!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
268 Posts
yes trev yes yes yes yes ,,,, wind wind rain rain rain sand sand sand water water salt water salt salt water sand in the reels sand in the coffee ,,,,,,,,,,,, yes i be and there and i will ask the wife to do some cooking and we will have home made sausage rolls and cakes just name the day make it not to soon as i am still cleaning my reels and rods,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all the best trev,,,,,,,,,,,,,ray

·
Registered
90 Posts
Count me in,

:secret: if it clashes with a work day might just have to call in sick. :secret:

·
Global Moderator
5,201 Posts
Where is Moggs Eye ( anyone says "on his face" and I'll be unhappy)
It's in Lincolnshire,in between Mablethorpe,and Ingoldmells/Costa del Skeggy.

If you want to meet up with us,(which you are more than welcome),give me a bell,(well,PM!),and I will try and do you directions,to the place.

It is clean,open beach,very peacefull if I am honest,(apart from when it blows a hoolie,and p*ssing it down !!) LOL

Si.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
It's in Lincolnshire,in between Mablethorpe,and Ingoldmells/Costa del Skeggy.

If you want to meet up with us,(which you are more than welcome),give me a bell,(well,PM!),and I will try and do you directions,to the place.

It is clean,open beach,very peacefull if I am honest,(apart from when it blows a hoolie,and p*ssing it down !!) LOL

Si.
Damn I was afraid it would be that far up the coast bloody long way to go for a days fishing, Maybe if I can get a weekend off, I would like to come, will have to wait for the actual date to be agreed

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi guy's... picked two dates out..most popular one we will go with..
wed.16th may..high water 1812 hrs..or
sat 19th may.. high water 2044 hrs..
whatever date lets make it a good un'.. bring a friend or two..
ray better get the oven fired up.. surely weather cant be as bad as last time !!!

·
Global Moderator
5,201 Posts
hi guy's... picked two dates out..most popular one we will go with..
wed.16th may..high water 1812 hrs..or
sat 19th may.. high water 2044 hrs..
whatever date lets make it a good un'.. bring a friend or two..
ray better get the oven fired up.. surely weather cant be as bad as last time !!!

You had to pick two dates that I can't make it,didn't you ? !!!!!!!!!! LOL :wallbash:

I can't do in the week,unless our gert is on leave from work,and the saturday is the day before a club match...........

DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyway,have a good 'un to all those making the day.

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You had to pick two dates that I can't make it,didn't you ? !!!!!!!!!! LOL :wallbash:

I can't do in the week,unless our gert is on leave from work,and the saturday is the day before a club match...........

DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyway,have a good 'un to all those making the day.
soz mate..maybe no-one will want them dates... its not decided yet!!!!
but sure when the pond's are frozen over this winter you will be able to make it..
be nice to have a meet on a regular basis.. say once a month

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hi guys - Not wanting to dampen ayones enthusiasm for a meet at Moggs Eye BUT it looks as if the dredgers are pumping sand back up onto the beach here. I was there 48hrs ago and it would be great if someone who lives a bit nearer than me can check it out in the daylight at low water, and then post back some sort of report for us all to read. If it is what, I suspect, then it will be the temporary death of fishing at Moggs Eye. Just what is that new jetty thing all about with a big pipe? - I don't believe it is for the benefit of the seals or mermaids to sit upon, or indeed as someone posted on this site, for milk deliveries!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I live in Mablethorpe and will try to find out about the (Beach replenishment!) from the lads on the E.A. as for the milk deliverys Copie is spot on. Tight lines Rob.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hi guys - Not wanting to dampen ayones enthusiasm for a meet at Moggs Eye BUT it looks as if the dredgers are pumping sand back up onto the beach here. I was there 48hrs ago and it would be great if someone who lives a bit nearer than me can check it out in the daylight at low water, and then post back some sort of report for us all to read. If it is what, I suspect, then it will be the temporary death of fishing at Moggs Eye. Just what is that new jetty thing all about with a big pipe? - I don't believe it is for the benefit of the seals or mermaids to sit upon, or indeed as someone posted on this site, for milk deliveries!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!
You are correct Paul the fishing will terrible they did it last year Sutton to Trusthorpe beach took a couple of months to recover washed up too much food from dredgers. Looks like they will after do it again at Sutton to trusthorpe sand got washed away in last big storms.

How about Chapel Point would this make agood venue

Phil

1 - 20 of 30 Posts