World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning Folks anything doing at Peterhead at the moment? plan on taking the youngest who is home on leave out tomorrow and was wondering if it would be worth the run up.

Cheers in advance

Cammie

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Cammie

I was there Monday night spinning for mackies and bottom fishing with bluey, peeler, mussels and squid and only managed to pull in a few coalie (saithe) to about 8/10oz.

However, another forum member - Rauri - posted that the night before codling, wrasse and a few other species were being pulled out.

So it seems to me to be a bit hit and miss at the moment although of course, it may just be the way i'm fishing!! :sad:

Andy

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi
I was up there on monday night ! very little happening!I caught very small saithe on fish strips .and then joined the mackie bashers.and caught one mackie ! good one though 2and half pounds,( god things are bad when i all i have to mention is a mackie)
Another forum member ( forgot to get his avatar)was there with his young son .the young lad had a codling and his father a launce both on feathers. i never saw anything else taken until just as i was heading back to Aberdeen two teenage lads caught three between then in two casts .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts