World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and girls

Long time no speak, as some of you may know I volunteered to organise the "MAD STEVE WOOD MEET" I have got a plan for the event but have had no internet for months so am now a little behind and even now have only got limited access.

The plan

It's looking like the ideal venue would be Dungy, plenty of space for anglers, reasonable fishing, and an RNLI lifeboat house which we could possibly use as a club house for raffle etc unless there is somewhere else a Dungy club member can suggest.

Fancy dress no theme as yet but think it would be a good way of adding some tongue in cheek fun especially if the venue is somewhere else wheres theres plenty of members of the public passing by.

cakes as a lot of you know i am a Police officer and my Inspector makes some awesome cakes and she has agreed to make some cakes for a cake stand yum!

Im thinking of a date in september or october as its not quite winter or summer so hopefully weather will be reasonable

Main thing I need help with is someone to write a letter, that can be uploaded to the site aslong as the mods dont mind that we can each print off and take a copy into our local tackle shop asking for bits and pieces they can donate and also appologising if they receive more than one letter and also one that can be sent to some online tackle dealers and companies.

Charity would more than likely be RNLI as this is who Steve strongly supported due to them helping him and his family.

Jon

·
Registered
791 Posts
Would love to help with the letters Jon, but cant im afraid as i have my own RNLI charity event in 12 days, and me asking companies again wont go down very well,,, anyway best of luck in your efforts for a cracking cause,,,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts