World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it is maybe a bit late but do any of you guys want mackerel as my mate is selling his freezer tonight and we have no space for them, Approx 40 individually wrapped all gutted and frozen

Need to pick them up from Glasgow area tonight though,
If interested Tel. 07785926567 ask for Maxi (scorpion ) forum user.

Cheers guys,

P.s Norrie you could have had them when you were down earlier mate.

·
Captain Chaos!
3,694 Posts
I know it is maybe a bit late but do any of you guys want mackerel as my mate is selling his freezer tonight and we have no space for them, Approx 40 individually wrapped all gutted and frozen

Need to pick them up from Glasgow area tonight though,
If interested Tel. 07785926567 ask for Maxi (scorpion ) forum user.

Cheers guys,

P.s Norrie you could have had them when you were down earlier mate.

Geezus, Now he tells me!!! :):)

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
i would have took them kimbo but im working just now

·
Captain Chaos!
3,694 Posts
Oi you should be in yer bed.. we got a long drive tomorrow :secret:

NO, YOU have a long drive tomorrow, specially when all you do is run around town in a Cincaquento!!! :):), its a walk in the park for a professional ...:):)

BTW, Pauline, We are off to Clew Bay on the west coast of Ireland tomorrow for a weeks fishing aboard Mary Gavin Hughes boat......:)

G

·
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh lucky yous ;o) hope you have a great time and catch loads (tag loads)

Maybe someday my hubby will take me out on a boat ;o)

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
And that from a guy with a non vocational licence...:):) BTW, I'll explain what that is in Ireland...:)
A vocational licence may be exchanged if issued on or after 1st April 1986. A person may take a driving test in Great Britain using their Northern Ireland provisional or full licence if this gives the appropriate entitlement.

oh......good luck on the sharks:marinheir

1 - 15 of 15 Posts