World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i didn't sleep to well so i got up and tried a bit offishing at Arbroath this morning fished from 05:45 till about 09:45 using frozen squid,mackerel and sandeel.No luck :sad:had a few small bites but may have been crabs..Sea was quite rough was fishing about 20 yards on from post #10.
Some of those creels are close in geees.
Will have a go at Methil docks tomorrow live in hope of getting a :fish:.

:eek:fftopic: I was down at Dundee riverside tonight seen around 30 guys in a forces fishing competition.They were fishing 17:00 till 22:00 seen a few flounder being caught not big ones though.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Well i didn't sleep to well so i got up and tried a bit offishing at Arbroath this morning fished from 05:45 till about 09:45 using frozen squid,mackerel and sandeel.No luck :sad:had a few small bites but may have been crabs..Sea was quite rough was fishing about 20 yards on from post #10.
Some of those creels are close in geees.
Will have a go at Methil docks tomorrow live in hope of getting a :fish:.

:eek:fftopic: I was down at Dundee riverside tonight seen around 30 guys in a forces fishing competition.They were fishing 17:00 till 22:00 seen a few flounder being caught not big ones though.
Unlucky on the Fishing at Arbroath.
sea was fairly rough, i certainly didnt expect it ,I fished a new area, and my first proper session for a while ( except from local sessions with my kids ) ,the area i fished wasnt high above sea level and simply wasnt safe , so after getting soaked with a few waves, and not forgetting the horizontal rain around midday , lol, i headed home.

Ps
did you fish the Docks today ?
i went briefly for around 30 mins, ( it may have been yourself that passed me while i was on the blocks )
I had a few casts but thought the water looked too coloured for lures. so called it a day mins into session.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts