World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a club outing :boat: there today - the fishing wasnt too bad for some but others really struggled
I had 14 fish and was equal first in numbers on my boat (beat 40-39 on points though :schmoll: ) , however one guy blanked , one guy had 2 fish and most had under 6 !!!:unsure:
I had 12 codling - biggest 1.52 kg gutted - (halfed the sweep with this) and a really nice wrasse and a good sea scorpion.
Lumi beads and blades - worked best for me with lug or mussell both good.
Difficult to sum up the day however 14 fish is good this early but the amount of low scores will have disappointed a lot of people :unsure:
Saw Sultzer on his way out as we came in - hope you got some good fishing m8 :)
Had a nice day though - and the skipper tried really hard for us :)

·
Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was on the Horizon , Jim S****ie and Allie Piggott were also out - it was an inter club competition - involving 3 boats :boat:

·
Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry m8 - I dont know how Matt got on exactly but he seemed to do ok.

·
Captain Chaos!
3,694 Posts
I had 12 codling - biggest 1.52 kg gutted - (halfed the sweep with this)

Peter, The "Biggest" one has now been filleted, and is in the fridge waiting on me cooking it tomorrow evening for our Tea.....Thanks mate !!!! :)

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
well done peter , looks like you had a half decent session , things are not really into full swing yet , but there getting there :clap3:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Hope it gets better for this weekend am out then.
You fishing the 2-day EFSA match ??

Well done Peter better than last week, Eh ? Nothing worse than losing a match by 1 point ! but as we know as long as you catch something it makes it worth it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts