World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dug some Lug this morning and headed for Arbroath Cliffs, got there about 1 hour after low water, wasn't long before I was getting bites, sure enough 1st fish in was a monster of a Codling around the 4oz mark:blink: next fish to come in was slightly better 12ozish after this it was a Coalie around the 1lb mark, inbetween catching these tiddlers I was getting bite after bite... unable to connect with them, I was putting them down to small Codling again, their seemed to be loads out there today, last fish of the day was a better fish Codling just short of 3lb.

bait was Lug/Razors/Squid, water had a bit of colour to it, wind was from the N/E looking at the GB wind map http://www.xcweather.co.uk/ it may turn into something decent ?????

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
good report and pics,
i had a similar sesh yesterday alot off wee knocks but didnt connect,

heres hoping the easterlies make it even better for fishing.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
A good wee sesh for this time of year- im off next week again for a few days so might see if i can get up that way for a few hours.

·
Registered
409 Posts
looks like youve hit the last end of the season , nice work i , ws thought they would of gone home to bed by nows , was anyone at elliot as i think that wil be worth a bash for the turbot soon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts