World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's one of my mates and his Dad running it.

The good thing they told me about it is, that you don't need to have a group to go out with them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
top notch had a look on line and best i could come up with was a reference to an amusement park

good to know this is there looks like a quality boat aswell might be takin a wee trip out on saturday ill let you all know

cheers

·
Registered
125 Posts
The fact they supply the tackle and bait makes it a good choice for those starting out as well, see how things go before shelling out for a boat outfit.

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
most boats up arbroath do supply bait and tackle
as for the prices they are about the same as the rest
good boat , only seen it at berth not out .

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
well they must of told their " web designer " what to put and supplied the pictures after they dont just think of somthing to put

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think you'll find that the explanation on the other thread covers it, tamoshanter had found the development site before the real one went live, the Heather Isle used to be on the west coast and was moved this year to Arbroath

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow, as long as the day goes as planned. Departing harbour at 11:00hrs.

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
na on the girl katherine

a few good codling caught along with ballan wrasse , ling , o and hundereds of mackie , could not get down to the bottom at times

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
na on the girl katherine

a few good codling caught along with ballan wrasse , ling , o and hundereds of mackie , could not get down to the bottom at times
that was a quick sesh jason im out on etive tomorrow gonna rain so what the hell

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
got cut short due to swell , boat was rocking with water coming over the side , plus low water ,
still had a good shower today

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
There's a new boat on the go in Arbroath for Angling, deep sea fishing and boat trips

It's the Heather Isle and the only one I've found with a web page...
something i dont understand if u found this site why take so much intrest to find out if anyone is going on on boats

It's one of my mates and his Dad running it.

The good thing I found about it is you don't need to have a group to go out with them.
and then u put this

1 - 20 of 27 Posts