World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:fishing: Delighted with having caught something at this mark on my last visit I thought I'd have another bash. The missus and I set out ,her armed with her book and sketch pad and me with my fishing gear:yeah:. Beautiful day, blue sky warm breeze in fact only one drawback, no bites. Just as I was coming round to the idea of blanking a wee red Cod about half a pound came to my rescue which I reeled in and which dropped off the hook as soon as I got it on shore. I thanked it profusely patted it on it's little red head and promised I'd come back and catch it again when it is a bit bigger:clap3:. One positive ?aspect of todays prolonged baking is that I won't need a light to read my book tonight as I seem to be glowing in the dark now

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
if you go way to the right you can pick up sea trout and if you go way to the left youll get some nice pollock and mackerel plus wrasse.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:thumbs:Cheers for the info Marty.I was fishing just on the east side of a flat patch of concrete as all the holidaymakers seemed to be congregating by the rocks and probably wouldn't have appreciated flying lead and hooks. Congratulations on the beautiful baby girl. She is a catch well worth having.:clap:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
:laugh::victory:

now your as red as that wee god heres a wee pat on the back

well done that man

nice of ant sally to go a long

1 - 4 of 4 Posts