·
Registered
14,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Angler's fight back

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
a tried to scan it up but couldnt get it to work. least we have had a bit of a say but nothing will happen

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
ron is a braw chooky,like you say dan doubt it will make any difference.

jesus

·
Registered
14,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ron is a braw chooky,like you say dan doubt it will make any difference.

jesus
He says he still has 6 million sets of white feathers to get rid of...

·
Registered
14,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
more like 13 feet..

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
i think the police will enforce it with the coverage it has had localy.

does either case study post on here?

·
Registered
876 Posts
the paper has actually done quite a poor job on this story most of the things that they were told by the local clubs and others wasnt even put in the paper, as for the case studies the secret goverment facility is still trying to apprehend them

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have just finished reading this thread and the actual report, poor grammar and dreadful spelling, however, the notice of intention to close the harbour to anglers in the paper previously, gave the statutory one months notice from the '21st July 2008'.
Now reading the report that 'Kenny has kindly scanned in for us, anyone notice the mistake, the apparent date of the alleged assault on the young girl is reported as 30th July, what year was this please? anyone know?
I know there's no way back for us now the action has been taken, but I think it's all a bit dodgy, I recently read a thread by whitehorse warrior and wholeheartedly agree.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
matter of time before ardrossan rocks is the only bit left to fish .

well done big splash for speaking up and everyone else btw .

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just as a matter of interest, since the harbour, which is reasonably safe to fish from is out of bounds to fishermen, the rocks as lobbit says are going to be the place people are forced to fish from, anyone know who will take responsibility if the worst happens and a fatality results in fishing from the rocks??????? especially if some nutter with a boat tries to haul in tackle??????
me thinks the harbour folk and the police will shrink away from that one.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Got to laugh the police don't come when you call them for a crime in Ardrossan but someone fishing and they are there in a flash. (might have something to do with the fact they hide down the harbour OOOOPPPs sorry "the clyde marina" instead of catching criminals) yes pc plod I see you all having you fly tea breaks every hour down the HARBOUR.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts