World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if any member is thinking of coming to whitby this summer and need a break from all sunbathing, ha ha, i go fishing most days and dont mind some company now and then, i can rustle up a spare rod or two, and if i am out its no hardship to me for another one or two to tag along, please note ( i am not a charter service) i carry no license to carry (paying) guests and so my offer is (free) i only want to help give you holiday makers a whitby welcome, please dont take the **** and plan your clubs anual fishing trip around my genuine offer.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi

I'm very interested in coming fishing off Whitby with you, maybe you can give a bit of a novice some tips and advice. I have all my own gear and a good set of sea legs (which you need out there at the moment) Please e-mail me at [email protected] or alternatively call 07884 497020.
I have my own boat in the harbour at Scarborough so if you ever fancy a day there maybe I can return the favour one day.

Many thanks

Trevor

·
Registered
64 Posts
thewhitbyseaurchin said:
yea no probs at the moment i am fitting new parts and servicing the engine but will e mail you when up and running mick,

Hi mick,
Taking boat out tomorrow (sat 14th) from scarborough if you fancy a day - they tell me it's going to be nice out there (it'll be a first)

Regards

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi there

Ended up out there on sunday - the sea state was good about 3-4 s/westerly. Ended up down on the brigg - small cod landed maybe 2lb. Only fished for around 2 hours then headed in as I was planning taking the boat out of the water (couldn't be bothered by the time I landed so she's still in Scarborough Harbour!!) I am going again on the bank holiday weekend so if you fancy a day out let me know.

Regards

Trevor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts