World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Ultra light Always doing it in style
4,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Popped into Winnes worms Sunday afternoon and had a little natter over how's the fishing, the usual stuff and he mentioned they been catching some Macks down south.
A chap in the shop then said a few where caught at Amlwch the other day ,don't know if it was shore or boat but regardless that's early. I doubled checked and he definatley said mackerel. :g::g::g:

·
Banned
2,693 Posts
Ells bells, we ain't even had a spring and people are talking summer....maybe they caught the ones I had chucked into cemlyn the end of January.
Saying that always mention the bream I had in late feb early march a few years ago in a beach net I will admit.

·
The Ultra light Always doing it in style
4,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bream that's what I'm waiting for this year and with the sea temperature being higher than normal I was thinking of targeting them earlier this year on the off chance of warmer waters

·
Banned
2,693 Posts
Black and gilt...hopfully more this year....

maybe the storms pushed then in....the mackerel I mean you never know..

·
Registered
580 Posts
Bream that's what I'm waiting for this year and with the sea temperature being higher than normal I was thinking of targeting them earlier this year on the off chance of warmer waters
sorry sea temps are up on last year but according to my dive logs the temp at present in 3 spots around north wales is 8c which is totally average for march as its the coldest month of the year for sea temperatures.

f

1 - 11 of 11 Posts